Support Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A loving and supporting environment for those who are in need of a helping hand

3 posters

Ashley said I had to

steph.s

Ashley said I had to Empty Ashley said I had to

Post by steph.s Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Ashley wrote in big, scary, bold letters that if I was bored and nobody was in chat.....I had to write here lol. So....here goes....
    Idk how it always happens but it always does. My husband has had this hunting trip planned for 6 months now. He leaves really really early tomorrow morning and doesnt come back until next Tuesday.
    We found out he does get his job in Denver and our offer was accepted on the house near there. So that means I get to get the house ready to be shown all by myself, while homeschooling, while unpacking from the trip we just got home from and while packing for our trip to DC on next Wednesday. AUGH!!!!
    The list of crap I need to do is ridiculous and I have no idea if I can actually even do it lol. My hubby is trying to help. He woke up early to take care of a few things and did a couple things on his lunch break today. And the kids will help a little but they are so young they really arent any help.
    I think it all overwhelmed me today and I ended up in bed, slept 2 hours and was stuck in there another hour. But I did get up. I tore out all the dead plants out of the garden, cleaned out the rock garden in the front yard, did some laundry, and painted the fence. I'm about 2 hours from being done with the fence but I needed a break so I came in to check here.
    Sigh, guess I'd better go out there and get back to it since there isnt anyone here atm. LoL I have no excuse.
    See Ashley? I can follow instructions!!! Well, sometimes Smile
    metriq

Ashley said I had to Empty Re: Ashley said I had to

Post by metriq Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:16 pm

I can definitely understand feeling overwhelmed by all that. Preparing for a move like that on its own is difficult enough - even without having to do a lot of work by yourself.

When will you be moving to Denver?

That's awesome you got so much done today though. Smile
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:19 am

I love you stephy
    steph.s

Post by steph.s Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:06 pm

LoL Love how things work. Now its up in the air. They apparently lied about the salary for the last 4 months? I dont really understand but they have been trying to get him to take this job for a while, and now suddenly they say they were mistaken on the salary lol. So I dont know whats going to happen. He has the job but if they dont want to pay at least what he is making now we wont take it.
    I definetly need to move though. I have to get away from the family here.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:28 am

(((((Steph)))))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:08 pm