Support Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A loving and supporting environment for those who are in need of a helping hand

5 posters

the long lost panda who didnt have a name..nor did it have an intro

Admin

the long lost panda who didnt have a name..nor did it have an intro Empty the long lost panda who didnt have a name..nor did it have an intro

Post by Admin Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:41 pm

long long ago, somewhere far away, a place called panda land was on brink of collapse!
    but it was one lonely panda who had the potential to save the land!

panda was not loved by all the ladies, but one lady in particular, named sam, grew quite fond of panda.
    She and panda met every after noon for tea and a long walk.

soon she found that she loved panda very much, and little did she know, panda loved her too.

But it was the call of duty which seperated them, war broke out in the land (and well...what was a human doing in panda land anyway?) and panda HAD to help his panda friends, for there was an evil polar bear who wished to take over.

Panda said "well THAT sure as hell isnt gonna happen"
    to which polar bear replied "what?"
    to which panda replied "i said that isnt gonna happen."
    to which polar bear replied "what?"
    to which panda replied "i said...oh...nevermind"

over weeks and months of hard fighting panda forgot all about sam.
    sam got pissed. she captured panda and forced him to be her avatar on some random stupid website called supportsociety (i mean really...who the fuck came up with that?"
    without panda, the land died.
    the end.
    metriq

the long lost panda who didnt have a name..nor did it have an intro Empty Re: the long lost panda who didnt have a name..nor did it have an intro

Post by metriq Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Heartbreaking.

RIP Panda Land Sad
    Admin

the long lost panda who didnt have a name..nor did it have an intro Empty Re: the long lost panda who didnt have a name..nor did it have an intro

Post by Admin Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:46 pm

*bows head respectfully*
    unwanted

Post by unwanted Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:09 am

I'm goin bear hunting. I will reclain Panda land! And I shall release Panda from Sam, and then search the worlds for another Panda to breed(play) with the once enslaved Panda. But new Panda mistake me for Panda. Now Panda land flourishes again. Only now it's with jimpandees. bahahahaha
    metriq

Post by metriq Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:09 am

Jimpandees does have a nice ring to it, haha.

I think that sam owes pandaland an apology...

Admin

Post by Admin Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:59 am

oh god i soooo cant wait for her to read this lol
    Samzi
    Samzi

Post by Samzi Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:42 pm

But...This is just media hype. That isn't how it happened at all!

I loved my panda...and he gives out kisses to everyone all day.

And he has a name...it's Clyde
    Samzi
    Samzi

Post by Samzi Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:48 pm

LOOK AT THE AHPPY TWINKLE IN HIS EYE
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:54 pm

clydypoo
    steph.s

Post by steph.s Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Poor little Clyde. My wish for him is that some day he can be free of his little tiny prison and wander the internet as a free panda. *sniff, sniff*
    unwanted

Post by unwanted Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Don't be sad steph. Clyde has been set free. He now roams the internet in Panda land, taking care of his little jimpandees. and looking for lyc. lol
    steph.s

Post by steph.s Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:51 pm

But Jimmy, I still see poor Clyde! He's trapped in Sam's avatar box! Poor thing is being worked to the bone kissing everyone every couple seconds Smile You must have set free some other panda!
    (((((Sam)))))))) lol
    unwanted

Post by unwanted Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:16 pm

No, I've tricked her. And this way we get to see him all the time. do'nt worry, he loves to kiss and hug
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:18 am

i love clyde <3
    Samzi
    Samzi

Post by Samzi Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Everyone hates poor Clyde and not one of you has asked clyde what HE wants Sad
    unwanted

Post by unwanted Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:41 pm

I Don't hate Clyde, Thats why I released him. So he could make more like himself, and me lol, again. So he could reclaim Panda Land again(don't forget about the big bad Polar Bear), and again let it thrive. The only thing, is we have renamed Panda Land. Now it will be known as JimPand Land.

Don't worry, you will always have the illusion too, and all the hugs and kisses Clyde has to offer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:22 pm